24th September 2017, 06:10 PM
claudine nembole

What is tourism and what are the advantages and disadvantages of a career tourism?

What is tourism and what are the advantages and disadvantages of tourism? Can someone please provide me with the suggestion based on your experience for me to decide on my future? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

27th September 2017, 03:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is tourism and what are the advantages and disadvantages of a career tourism?

Tourism is very good course and it has very good career. There are different type of courses in tourism like BA, BBA, B.Sc and etc in Travel & Travel management.

The eligibility required for the graduation level course in travel & tourism management is to complete 10+2 or equivalent education in any discipline from any recognised board.

After completing the course there are many opportunities available in different sectors. Some of them are as follows:

- Airline companies
- Food industry
- Government tourism department
- Hospitality industry
- Hotels
- Ticketing agencies
- Travel agencies
- Transport corporation

The candidates who are good in communication skills and have good knowledge in history and tours. After completing the course you can start a business and become an entrepreneur. There are no disadvantages by doing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?