27th October 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get fresh admission in 11th and 12th?

Sir I am having my duplicate TC, but on that they write only pass, but I want 11th and 12th refresh admission. Please help, what can I do for that. Sir please answer my question. Please help please.

28th October 2017, 12:03 AM
imtiazexpert

Default Re: Procedure to get fresh admission in 11th and 12th?

If you have completed your 10th grade from a recognized board, you need not worry as you will be very much eligible to get admission in 11th standard in one or another school(whose admission criteria you will be able to match).

Therefore, you should keep on applying for admission and I am sure you will avail admission in some good recognized school and continue with your studies further.
28th October 2017, 07:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 11th standard, you should have to pass 10th standard in all subjects from a Government recognised board. You need to obtain Transfer/ Migration certificate, 10th standard marksheet, Bonafide certificate, etc., from your old school and you need to submit in the new school where you are going to take admission for pursuing 11th standard. After completion of the admission process successfully, you will be offered admission in 11th standard by the respective school.
28th October 2017, 01:14 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can take fresh admission into class 11th standard to continue your higher studies. In order to take admission in 11th standard in a particular school, you need to apply its admission form and submit it on or before the last date of submission along with the application fee and required necessary documents such as class 10th mark sheet, School leaving certificate, Class 10 passing certificate, Character certificate, domicile certificate, 2 passport size photograph, etc.
Also appear for the entrance exam if required. After qualifying the entrance exam which is conducted at school level, you can take admission in class 11.
Some school also provide admission into class 11th standard on the basis of merit marks scored in the qualifying examination.
28th October 2017, 05:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in different Schools to study class 11th and 12th based on your performance in class 10th examination. You can apply in different Schools according to the stream which you want to opt in class 11th.

Below I have mentioned some of the documents which will be needed at the time of admission in the School. Submit them along with the application form for admission in the School office to get a fresh admission in class 11th.

Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your previous school.
Collect your class 10th mark sheet from your previous school.
Character certificate from the previous school.
Migration certificate in case you are changing your Board.
28th October 2017, 10:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get admission in 11th class:-

After passing 10th you have to choose any one stream among three:-

Arts

Science

Commerce

If you got above 60% marks in 10th then only you are eligible for science .

At the time of admission you have to show following certificate :-

Migration Certificate

Passing Certificate

10th class Mark Sheet

Caste Certificate

Procedure to get admission in 12th class:-

After completion of 11th standard, you can get admission to 12th standard by simply paying the admission / promotion fee for it.

Those candidates who have successfully qualified in 11th are simply promoted to 12th standard in the same board.
28th October 2017, 10:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get fresh admission for pursuing 11th and 12th standard, you should have passed SSC or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. You need to collect the original TC, 10th standard marksheet, etc., from your previous school and you need to submit them in new school along with the application form to get admission for pursuing 11th and 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?