30th October 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for doing MBA after B.Sc maths honours graduation?

What I do for doing MBA after B.Sc maths honours graduation. I mean what requirements for MBA, which paper I have to crack and which book is best for crack that exam and what preparation I have to do? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

1st November 2017, 11:47 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for doing MBA after B.Sc maths honours graduation?

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration.

MBA could be very fruitful for pursuing post-graduation if it is pursued from top MBA colleges like IIMs or reputed institutes like XLRI.

For getting admission to top institutes like IIMs, XLRI, you will have to crack exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, etc.

After getting decent rank, you will be called for Interview to get admission to that institute.

If your interview is cleared, you will be granted admission to that institute.

Some of the top books for preparation of MBA exam preparation are:

Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (English) 7th Edition (Paperback)
Author: Aggarwal, R. S.|Author;
Released: 2015
Publisher: S. Chand Publishing
Price: Rs.423

How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT (English) 6th Edition (Paperback)
Released: 2014
Publisher: Mcgraw Hill Education
Price: Rs.610

A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (English) Revised Edition (Paperback)
Author: R.S. Aggarwal
Released: 2012
Publisher: S. Chand & Company Pvt Limited
Price: Rs.636

CAT 15 MOCK TESTS Gautam Puri (Common Admission Test 2015) Includes Solved Paper (English) 2015 Edition (Paperback)
Released: 2015
Publisher: GK Publications
Price: Rs.260

25 CAT (Common Admission Test) : Solved Paper Entrance Exam (1990-2013) (English) 5th Edition (Paperback)
Author: GKP
Price: Rs.428

CAT 10 MOCK TESTS Gautam Puri (Common Admission Test 2014) Incudes Solved Paper (English) 3rd Edition (Paperback)
Author: GAUTAM PURI
Price: Rs.140
2nd November 2017, 12:48 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year master degree course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

There is no age limit to appear in entrance examination for admission in the course.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination is 50% ( which varies for some of the examination and institutes).

So, if you want to get admission in the best business institute you must have to appear and qualify in CAT, MAT, XAT etc..

Some of the best recommended books for preparation of examination is :-

R.S Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude.

Wrene and Martin English Grammar.

Verbal Ability and Reasoning by Arun Sharma.
2nd November 2017, 06:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and same is a master degree course with a very good career scope.

Now as far as you are concerned about the requirements which you need to pursue MBA being graduate in Mathematics then there is no such additional requirement as for doing MBA one just need to be graduate in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized university.

Further for admission in MBA degree course in best business colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, etc. .

Also from the preparation point of view you can start to work on your vocabulary through English newspaper or Word Power madeeasy where as for Aptitude part you can refer to the books by Arun Sharma. You can also go for study materials by various coaching centers like T.I.M.E., Career Launcher, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?