2nd November 2017, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?

I am B.Sc Applied Physics student and after it looking for admission in Masters at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg. Please tell me what are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Important dates of ME(Civil Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Benefits of studying ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  4. Eligibility to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  5. How can I apply to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  6. Course structure and duration of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Entrance exams available to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  8. Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  9. Course duration and fees of ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  10. Entrance exam to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  11. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  12. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  13. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  14. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  15. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?
  16. How can I study Aeronautical Engineering abroad if I am from Nepal? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does Gautam Buddha University offer MSc(Applied Mathematics)?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?
15th November 2018, 07:44 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?

Requirements

-Bachelor's degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?