13th November 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study ITI after completion of 9th standard?

I m completed my schooling till 9th standard. Whether am I eligible to study ITI ? Can you please guide me with the details on this? What are the criteria required to do ITI course after school? Can someone please provide me with the details soon? Thanks!

15th November 2017, 11:58 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study ITI after completion of 9th standard?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in ITI course. The required minimum qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The entrance examination is conducted by state government and private institutes for admission in the course.
15th November 2017, 12:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for ITI course.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard form a recognised board are eligible for ITI course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
15th November 2017, 12:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute and it is 2 / 3 years duration course.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 10th standard from a recognised board

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination after 9th standard. There are various stream in the course.
15th November 2017, 01:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to study ITI after completion of your 9th standard. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing ITI course, you should have passed 10th standard from a Government recognised board. Since, you completed till 9th standard, you have to pass 10th standard from a Government recognised board to be eligible to study ITI course.
15th November 2017, 01:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute and is among the best job oriented course after 10th std.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recongised board.

Candidates have to qualify in entrance examination for admission in government colleges.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course after 9th std.
15th November 2017, 02:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Most of the trades requires 10th pass but some trades are there which also based on 8th pass. You can see complete list of trade. So, select the trade you want to proceed with and see the required qualification for that particular trade. As you are in 9 standard so you can join those trades which require only 8th pass students.
15th November 2017, 02:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

ITI is Industrial Training Institute. The duration of course is between 6 months - 2 years from a recognised institute.

The eligibility to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% ( but varies with institutes ).

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination before completion of 10th std.
15th November 2017, 02:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can join ITI course after passing your ninth standard but make sure that you will be eligible only for those trades which require it passed candidates.
Some of the trades require 10th passed candidates and some require 8th pass candidates. As per your choice you can check the qualification for that particular trade in which you want to take admission.
Personally I would like to suggest you to complete your 10th standard first and then you will be eligible to join ITI as well as Polytechnic course.
15th November 2017, 03:59 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

ITI stands for Industrial Training Certificate.

Academic qualification required: The academic qualification required for ITI course is secondary board examination passed or appearing.

You can not pursue ITI course after 9th standard. Only those candidates who have done tenth or appearing for 10th board exam can apply for ITI course.
15th November 2017, 04:08 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

You are not eligible to study Industrial Training Certificate course after passing 9th standard because the minimum qualification required for this course is as below:

A student should be either 10th board passed or appearing for board examination of standard 10th. You will be eligible for ITI course next year when you will pass standard tenth.
15th November 2017, 04:28 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible right now.

Eligibility criteria for ITI are:-
Candidates must have passed 10th class examination.
Age should be under 14 years to 25 years.
Selection will be made based on merit in the qualifying exam or entrance exam.
15th November 2017, 04:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

ITI stands for Industrial Training Certificate. The minimum educational qualification required for ITI course is 10th or secondary school passed with passing percentage of marks. You are not eligible to study ITI course after completion of ninth standard.

You should first appear for board exam of tenth next year, score good marks in it and then become eligible for ITI course.
15th November 2017, 04:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

ITI stands for Industrial Training Certificate.

You are not eligible to study ITI course after completion of 9th standard. Candidates after passing matriculation can apply for exam or direct admission in ITI course.

You should pass tenth standard with better percentage of marks to become eligible to pursue this course.
15th November 2017, 05:00 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to join ITI after passing 10th board exam.

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. Admission to these course are made generally in the month of August every year. The duration of the trade/ course may vary from one year to three years, depending on the field chosen.

Eligibility criteria to get admission for ITI are as under:-

-The candidate must have passed 10th (SSLC/ matriculation) from a recognized board of education.

-The candidate must have studied Science, Maths and English as core subjects in 10th standard.

-The candidate age should be in between 14 years to 40 years.
15th November 2017, 05:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Industrial Training Certificate is a skill development course.

*Candidate who have completed their secondary board exams are eligible for this course.

*Ninth standard passed candidates can not apply for ITI course at any cost. The only way to pursue this course is to first complete your tenth board exams and secure good percentage of marks in it.
15th November 2017, 05:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue ITI only after passing class 10th.
Without passing 10th you are not eligible to get admission in ITI.
Your query is that you have completed study till 9th class then let me tell you that first of all you have to complete class 10th.
You must have to pass 10th board and score at least 50% marks in 10th exam.
15th November 2017, 05:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

About your eligibility for Industrial Training Certificate course:

Ninth standard passed candidates are not eligible for any course like ITI, diploma etc.

The least qualification which a person needs to acquire to join ITI course is secondary board passed.

Once you pass your tenth board exams, you automatically become eligible for ITI course.
15th November 2017, 05:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The requirements for Industrial training certificate:

1. Student should have minimum academic qualification of tenth standard.

Ninth standard passed candidates are not eligible for ITI course. You are not eligible for ITI course.
15th November 2017, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For ITI diploma, you need to have minimum class 10th qualification. Only class 9th will not be enough to make you eligible for it.

Hence, make sure you have got class 10th qualification from a recognized board first, before applying for admission in ITI diploma.
15th November 2017, 10:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to study ITI after completion of your 9th standard. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for admission to ITI course is completion of 10th standard from a recognised board. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have completed your schooling till 9th standard, so you have to qualify 10th standard from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for admission to ITI course.
15th November 2017, 11:58 PM
ashfaquekhan316

In order to get admission in ITI, a candidate should have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board, and as you have not completed your 10th boards, therefore I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in ITI course.

You should however try to score as well as possible in your boards, in order to get admission in good institutes for ITI course to be pursued.
16th November 2017, 09:04 AM
Onlyforme

Sorry, but you are not eligible to study ITI after completion of 9th standard. You will have to pass 10th to study in ITI.
ITI ( Industrial Training Institute ) is a institute which provides industrial training and it allowed the students who have passed board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?