26th December 2017, 12:30 PM
Bratati Dutta

All available entrance exams for M.Sc. in Biotechnology and how to prepare for those exams?

I'm a 2nd year student of B.Sc Agriculture, doing my B.Sc from Visva Bharati University and want to pursue my Masters in Biotechnology Genetics. What are the different entrance exams available for applying in top colleges for Masters in Biotechnology and how can I start preparing myself from now onward for such entrance exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted
  2. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  3. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  4. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. Which course can I opt for MSc? List of the entrance exams?
  7. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  8. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  9. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  10. Date of entrance exams of MSc Biotechnology?
  11. Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?
  12. How to prepare for the MBA entrance exams? List of best reference books to prepare for the exams?
  13. Dates of all the entrance exams for MSc Biotechnology course?
  14. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  15. Courses after B.Sc(genetics)?
  16. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  17. MSc. in Biotechnology exams, scholarships, forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
28th December 2017, 08:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: All available entrance exams for M.Sc. in Biotechnology and how to prepare for those exams?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance test for admission in M.Sc Biotechnology course.

The required eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in botany, zoology, biotechnology, chemistry etc.

Candidate must have scored minimum 55% in bachelor degree.

Some of the best institute for admission in the course:-

Guru Govind Singh College.

Kurushetra University.

Ganpat University.
29th December 2017, 06:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: All available entrance exams for M.Sc. in Biotechnology and how to prepare for those exams?

M.Sc (Masters of Biotechnology) is a masters level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years. The admission process varies based on the university and state.

There are few entrance exams through which you can get admission into university. Some of the entrance exams are as follows:

- JNU CEEB (Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology) Exam
- ICAR AIEEA (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) PG Entrance Exam
- IIT JAM (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for M.Sc)
- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance Exam
- TIFR (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research) for Graduate School Admissions Exam

Most of the entrance exam syllabus includes previous years subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?