18th June 2011, 04:14 AM
apulo

List of jobs(other than teaching) I can apply for? I'm about to complete my M.Sc(chemistry) from Nagaland university

sir, i'm about to complete my m.sc in chemistry from nagaland university. My question is that, i'm not interested in teaching but instead,i want to do other jobs related to my subject. What kind of job can i go for? Any suggestion please...

21st June 2015, 04:49 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: List of jobs(other than teaching) I can apply for? I'm about to complete my M.Sc(chemistry) from Nagaland university

You can get an job in government chemical industries, pharmaceutical industries, factories and join join petroleum companies such as the Bharath Petroleum, Indian Oil corporation you can also go for NET exam after that you can easily get job in Colleges as an assistant professor

Government jobs After MSC(Chemistry) - Banks, RBI, Central police department, BSF and DRDO, ISRO, BARC, CSIR, NTPC, ONGC, HPCL, Indian Oil Corporation and many other companies and organization provide the excellent career option to MSc degree holder candidates. These organizations conduct the examination to get recruited the candidates for various reputed positions.
17th October 2017, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of jobs(other than teaching) I can apply for? I'm about to complete my M.Sc(chemistry) from Nagaland university

I have Complete my Master in Public Administration from IGNOU., so is there any other Course related to Public Administration,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?