18th June 2011, 11:04 AM
raghavgowdur

Which are the management courses offered after completion of diploma in Textile Technology?

sir please tell me about the management courses offered after the completion of diploma in textile technology

2nd November 2011, 05:22 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Which are the management courses offered after completion of diploma in Textile Technology?

Respected sir;
Your qualifications make you eligible to pursue a BBA course. BBA means that BACHLORE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT. However, the only concern in your profile is that you want to pursue this course after 10 years of working. I think there are some universities in UK where you can apply directly for the MBA program on the basis of your work experience. Please let me know if you are interested in UK location so that i can suggest those universities to you.
best of luck.
12th June 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the management courses offered after completion of diploma in Textile Technology?

what can I do after Diploma in textile engineering?
22nd June 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i do AMIE after diploma in fashion designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?