23rd January 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How to register under paramedical council after B.Sc medical biochemistry?

I have passed B.Sc medical biochemistry from Calicut university. How to register paramedical council. What are the procedures?

31st January 2018, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register under paramedical council after B.Sc medical biochemistry?

You can approach the state paramedical council office for applying along with all the required documents. You have to apply on a prescribed application form.

Just make sure you have all the documents related to your education, identity, address, etc. You have to pay some fee also in the form of demand draft for registration.
31st January 2018, 10:06 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: How to register under paramedical council after B.Sc medical biochemistry?

Procedure for registering under paramedical council

Application forms were available in the paramedical council for registering.

Applicant shall remit an amount of RS.500 as DD drawn in favour of the Secretary of the council.

Applicant need to fill the form sent to the paramedical council along with the particulars about the course.

Eligibility Conditions:

* Candidates should done their Diploma/Graduation/Certificate course from the University which is recognized under Paramedical course.

Candidates are not allowed to register in the council who has done the course from the University which is not recognized by the council.
9th December 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How can i do the BSC RENAL Dialysis technology paramedical counsil of registration
30th December 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Is paramedical council registration is done by using provisional certificate
24th July 2020, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I registered diploma in health and sanitary inspector course under vinayaka mission university
26th January 2021, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have a MSC in Medical Biochemistry from Madras university, can I register under paramedical council?
28th February 2022, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How to register for paramedical council in Kerala after bsc biotechnology under Calicut university
26th June 2022, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

How to register under paramedical council after B.Sc general biochemistry from calicut university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?