24th February 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose in UGC NET after passing MBA in Finance?

I have completed my MBA with specialization in Finance. I want to apply for UGC NET. So, request you to tell me the proper subject and selection procedure of subject while applying for the exam.

27th February 2018, 01:10 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose in UGC NET after passing MBA in Finance?

If you have completed MBA in Finance, then you can apply for following subjects in NET exam.

Subject Code: 17
Management

Subject Code: 55
Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management

Subject Code: 93
Tourism Administration and Management
27th February 2018, 01:20 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my MBA with specialization in Finance. I want to apply for UGC NET. So, request you to tell me the proper subject and selection procedure of subject while applying for the exam.
There are many subjects in NET which you can easily opt for your NET exam being a student of MBA in Finance. They are :

- Economics
- Commerce
Management Subjects like :
- Business Adminitsrtaion
- Management
- Marketing
- Industrial Relation and Personnel Management
- Financial Management
- Co-Operative Management

There are two papers conducted in UGC NET exam which are following:

Paper 1 : This test would be for your general aptitude test in which you will get : Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness and Numerical Ability. This would be of an Objective type questions.

Paper 2 : This test would be for your specialization subjects which you have chosen in UGC NET exam means if you have chosen Management subject then you will have to face Management test.

Both the papers are necessary to qualify the exam and after qualifying this exam you can apply for professor in any university.

Official Website : https://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx
27th February 2018, 05:33 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

As you have done MBA with specialization in Finance, then the perfect subject you can take for UGC NET examination is Management.

Management includes Business Administration Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Financial Management, Co-operative Management.
15th December 2021, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

as iam in my mba finance fianal yr n i want to do phd next,so do i need to choose any one of the subject from these Business Administration Management, Marketing Management, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Financial Management, Co-operative Management. or els only a particular subject i need to choose from the mentioned ?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?