25th February 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview being a Domicile of Nepal?

I have completed my B.Tech in from Government Engineering College, Idukki which is situated in Kerala. I came to know that Infosys is conducting off-campus. I am from Nepal but completed my academics in India. So, can I attend this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  4. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  5. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if secured less than 60% in 12th?
  6. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  8. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  11. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  12. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  13. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if secured 70% in 10th, 70% in 12th Improvement and 75% in Graduation?
  15. Chances to attend Infosys Direct Interview for a candidate with 91.2% in 10th, 84.4% in 12th and 76% in B.E.?
  16. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for MCA student with 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 71% in BCA?
  17. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if secured 59.3% in 10th, 89.3% in 12th and 70.9% in B.E.?
  18. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
7th March 2018, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview being a Domicile of Nepal?

Yes, Nepali citizen are allowed to study and earn here in India. Even government jobs are available for you to apply. No need to worry about your nationality.

Selection will be on the basis of interview conducted by the concerned company. Just make sure that you have got good preparation for interview.
8th March 2018, 05:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview being a Domicile of Nepal?

Eligibility criteria to attend Infosys off- campus interview:-

You should have scored minimum 60% in class 10th and you should be passed from the recognised board.

You should have scored at least 60% of marks in class 12th and should be passed from a recognised board.

You should have score more than 60% in graduation.

There should be no backlog in graduation.

There should not be study gap of more than 2 years.

Interview is conducted in four phases:-

Written Phase
Technical Phase
Gd Round
HR Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?