1st March 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

List of Government Urdu Medium Schools which offer admission in 9th standard in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?

Hi Sir, I want to join Government School in Urdu Medium in Lucknow. I am in class 8 now and want to join Government School. I would like to know the procedure. And also give me the address of government schools in Lucknow but Urdu Medium.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Hindi Medium Schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Banaras? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of Government affiliated English medium Boarding schools offering 9th admission in Chennai & Bangalore?
  3. List of Uttar Pradesh State Board affiliated government schools which offer admission in 9th standard in Lucknow?
  4. List of Army Schools in Bihar? Admission procedure in 9th standard?
  5. List of CBSE and ICSE affiliated Schools which offer admission in 9th standard at Patna
  6. List of best schools available in Jammu to get admission in 9th standard?
  7. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Cuttack?
  8. List of CBSE schools offering admission in 9th standard in Kakinada?
  9. List of Punjab State Board affiliated Government schools which offer admission in 9th standard in Patiala?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Lucknow University?
  11. List of CBSE affiliated schools offering 2nd standard admission in Lucknow? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. List of best government and private English medium schools in Rohtak
  13. List of Boarding schools offering 9th admission in Itanagar
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  15. List of CBSE schools under fee of Rs. 25000 per year for admission in 9th standard in Mysore?
  16. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  17. List of schools with ranking available in Greater Noida and Laxmi Nagar, Delhi to take admission in 9th standard
  18. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Ujjain
27th March 2018, 03:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government Urdu Medium Schools which offer admission in 9th standard in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?

According to my knowledge you will not get admission in 9 std. in any school either in private or in government.
You have to go through procedures of registration in 9 std. and that is why they do not allow any student to get admission. No any entrance examination is conducted nor through direct admission.
According to this you have to continue 10th board from the same school in which you are studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?