1st March 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in SRM University to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology?

Hello, I am studying B.Tech in Nanotechnology from Desh Bhagat Engineering College in Punjab. After my B.Tech I am interested to join SRM University for doing M.Tech in same field. So, kindly tell me what is the admission procedure for this M.Tech course in this university?

12th March 2018, 05:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in SRM University to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology?

It is a good decision to study M.Tech in the above mentioned stream after the completion of B.Tech in Nanotechnology.
In order to study M.Tech from SRM University in Nanotechnology stream, you must have to complete your B.Tech in Nanotechnology from a recognized University.
After the completion of B.Tech degree, you must have to appear in the GATE examination. Once qualified in the GATE examination, you can then apply for M.Tech in Nanotechnology on the basis of GATE scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?