2nd March 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Duplicate Registration Number of UPSC IAS exam?

Sir I m Ajay Kaushik, I have applied for UPSC IAS exam and I got my registration number. But due to some bad circumstances I have lost my registration number. Now, I want duplicate registration number. Tell me the procedure to get my registration number back.

22nd March 2018, 05:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Duplicate Registration Number of UPSC IAS exam?

The last date to apply for Civil Services examination 2018 is over now.

Once you register for examination filling Part I of application, registration number is sent to email and mobile number both. You can retrieve your registration number from mail.

In case you are not able to do so, you can again register for exam. Notification says that in case of multiple application, application form submitted successfully with all details with higher RID will be accepted.
2nd July 2020, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I lost my registration number.how can I get back
2nd June 2022, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

sir I am Deepank Bisht, I have applied for UPSC NDA exam and I got my registration number. but due to some bad circumstances I have lost my registration number. Now, I want duplicate registration number. Tell me the procedure to get my registration number back.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?