4th March 2018, 07:51 AM
karticksc

Number of attempts allowed in Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai?

How many maximum attempts are allowed to clear a particular semester in Diploma from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges to join Diploma in Chemical?
  2. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  3. Is the Ideal college of pharmacy in Kalyan a government recognized university?
  4. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?
  5. Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?
  6. How can I get equivalence certificate from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education being a Diploma Mechanical holder of IME, India? -- [New]
  7. Details about MIT Polytechni, Aurangabad
  8. How many number of attempts are allowed for women in OPSC?
  9. Is it possible to get any scholarship to continue my studies in Maharashtra state if I have the interest to do?
  10. Good Maharashtra State Board English medium Schools in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai? State board is worthy enough or should I opt for CBSE?
  11. Can a student of Maharashtra apply for Delhi PMT or DUMET ? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  13. How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?
  14. Total number of schools in Maharashtra per district?
  15. How many number of attempts are allowed for IIT entrance exam in a life time?
  16. Number of attempts which are allowed in AIPMT? Is there any increase in number of attempts this year?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  18. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?
15th March 2018, 04:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of attempts allowed in Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai?

According to me, there is no any maximum attempts to clear a particular semester in Diploma from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education.

But it is depend upon the colleges or institutes to allow how many attempts to clear a particular semester in Diploma or PG-Diploma from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?