4th March 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available in Hindalco Industries Limited for Mechanical Engineer?

I am graduated in Mechanical Engineering and due to shortage of government jobs I want to join Hindalco Industries Limited. Please tell me how to get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Hindalco Industries for Mechanical Engineer?
  2. How to get a job in Hindalco Industries Limited being a Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Vacancies in Hindalco Industries Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to apply for it?
  4. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Hindalco Industries Ltd.?
  5. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does Hindalco Industries Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  7. How the Hindalco Industries Limited recruit Diploma in Electrical Engineers?
  8. Is there any vacancy in Hindalco Industries Ltd for Electrical engineer? How much salary they offers?
  9. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  10. Can I do internship in Mechanical Engineering from Hindalco Industries? How it can be done?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech ECE 5th semester student? -- [New]
  12. Mechanical or Agricultural, which has better scope to study in BTech?
  13. Which is the best company in technical field? I am doing diploma in electronics and electrical engineering
  14. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Hindalco Industries Ltd. for BTech Civil final semester student? -- [New]
  15. How much salary I can get after completion of Metallurgical and Material Engineering from IIT Roorkee? List of core companies?
  16. Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering stream at Hindalco Industries?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completion of M.Tech Thermal Engineering?
  18. Which kind of job can in Power Sector after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics?
7th April 2018, 07:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available in Hindalco Industries Limited for Mechanical Engineer?

Job Opportunities available in Hindalco Industries Limited for Mechanical Engineering candidates:

Yes, there are job opportunities available in Hindalco Industries Limited for Mechanical Engineering candidates.

Hindalco Industries Limited issues recruits Engineering professionals in the below mentioned streams,
* Electrical
* Mechanical
* Metallurgy
* Instrumentation
* Civil
* Chemical..etc.,

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" in Engineering from a recognized university with post qualification experience ranging from 3 to 15 years.

In order to find job opportunities in this company, I suggest you to mail your detailed resume along with the preferred location to email ID mentioned along with the job stream.

For Mechanical Engineering candidates - [email protected]

Ph. No: 022 6662 6666
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?