11th March 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Mathematics)? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello Sir, if anyone has given CSIR NET for Mathematics then please share the question pattern with me. What are the questions that comes in this exam? Also give me any book names that will help me for this exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in OMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in EAMCET(Engineering)? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Suitable books for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What kind of questions are asked in NTPC HR Executive post written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. What kinds of questions are asked in USMLE? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. How can I prepare to qualify in CSIR-NET(Chemistry)? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. Books to be referred for CSIR instrumentation related streams?
  11. How to clear NET exam in the field of Mathematics within June?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in UGC-NET(Home Science)? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in UGC-NET(Political Science)? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  15. Latest pattern of UGC CSIR? Suitable books for preparation?
  16. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  17. How to prepare for CSIR-NET(Organic Chemistry)? Suitable books for preparation?
  18. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of CSIR-NET(Physical Sciences)?
25th April 2018, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in CSIR-NET(Mathematics)? Suitable books for preparation?

Suitable Books for Preparation of CSIR NET (Mathematics) Examination:

Some of the recommended books for the preparation of CSIR NET (Mathematics) Examination are given below.

>> Joint CSIR UGC NET Mathematical Sciences: Previous years paper and 25 practice sets (Part A, B and C, Solved) by RPH Editorial Board

>> CSIR UGC Mathematical Sciences by Dr. V. N. Jha

>> UGC NET Mathematical Sciences by Pawan Sharma and Anshuman

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?