12th March 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Civil Engineer in Punjab

Hello friends, I need to get internship in any reputed companies, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering. I would like to know any company in Punjab region for internship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Punjab?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi, Punjab and Haryana?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Civil Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Pune?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Electrical student in Punjab
  5. List of companies offering an Internship to Diploma Civil student in Kerala
  6. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Punjab
  8. Am I eligible to apply for an Internship being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Odisha?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Kolkata?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Chemical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi? -- [New]
  11. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Chemical Engineer in Delhi
  12. List of Civil engineering companies offering winter internship?
  13. List of the companies offering internship for B.Tech civil engineering?
  14. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Rubber Technology) student in Punjab?
  15. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  16. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Civil student in Banaras
  17. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  18. List of companies offering an Internship to BSc(Textile Design) student in Punjab
30th April 2018, 04:52 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Civil Engineer in Punjab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I need to get internship in any reputed companies, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering. I would like to know any company in Punjab region for internship.

Candidates after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering can contact their polytechnic college or can apply to the construction companies for internships. Some of the construction companies in Punjab are given below.

Skilled Engineers Academy - Website Link

Nandwani Construction - Website Link

Fair Deal Constructions - Website Link

Virdi Constructions - Website Link

DS Builders - Website Link

SR Construction - Website Link

National India Construction Company - Website Link

Guru Nanak Constructions - Website Link
30th April 2018, 05:08 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Civil Engineer in Punjab

List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Civil Engineer in Punjab are mentioned below:-
TATA CMC Chandigarh
L&T Construction Company
DLG India
HCC Hindustan Construction Company
TCS
Adarsh Construction Company
Larsen and turbo Construction Company
BYGGING India Limited

Internship salary- INR 7000/- to INR 15000/- (Entire training program).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?