18th March 2018, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in International Accelerator for BSc(Physics) student?

Dear sir, I am a student of BSc Physics. I want to join International Accelerator to study BS in Aerospace Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in International Accelerator, US?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in International Accelerator?
  3. Course structure and duration of BS(Aerospace Engineering) in International Accelerator?
  4. Fee expenses of BS(Aerospace Engineering) in International Accelerator?
  5. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
  8. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India for International students?
  9. Eligibility to study MBA(International Food and Agribusiness) in Royal Agricultural University for BSc(Agriculture) student?
  10. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  11. Eligibility to study B.Sc(International Hospitality Management) in EHL, Switzerland? Eligibility to get fee reduction for Indian students?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study International CFA?
  13. Course description of M.Sc(Nuclear Engineering) offered in Ghent University? Eligibility to study for international students?
  14. How to do MSc Mathematics after doing BSc with Mathematics, Pysics, Electronics?
  15. Rules and regulations to apply for Study Visa for an International students to study in India?
  16. Can I get MSc Physics in any colleges affiliated to Calicut University after scoring 84.9% in BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  18. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?