24th March 2018, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Deccan Institute of Technology for B.Des(Interior Design) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  2. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Machine Design) of Vidya Vikas Institute of Technology?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  7. Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Accessory Design) in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?
  9. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  11. Entrance exam available to study B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?
  12. What is the fees for different universities in M.Phil in Environmental Science?
  13. Job opportunities for B.Des(Interior Design) candidate of Deccan Institute of Technology?
  14. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  15. Placement papers of Delloite? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  17. Course structure & duration of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd. Hyderabad? -- [New]
28th April 2018, 04:19 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Deccan Institute of Technology for B.Des(Interior Design) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Course duration of B.Des Interior Design at Deccan Institute of Technology is four years full time. Fee for the B.Des Interior Design is given below:

1st year to 4th year:
Tuition Fee – Rs 35750
Laboratory Fee – Rs 2000
Total fees (including other fees) Rs – 39444 per year

Students have to contact the Deccan Institute of Technology for exact fee details. Deccan Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
28th April 2018, 04:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?

Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Des (Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology:

Name of the course - Bachelor of Design (Interior Desing)
College Affiliated to - Shivaji University, Kolhapur
Duration of the Course - 4 years (full time)

Fee structure of this course in Deccan Institute of Technology is given in detail in the notification that is attached below. Hence I suggest you to refer 11th page of the notification that is given below for detailed information. And the brief fee details are as follows,

1st year fee - Rs.39444/-
2nd year fee - Rs.39444/-
3rd year fee - Rs.39444/-
4th year fee - Rs.39444/-

Fee generally includes, Tuition fee, Development fund, Library fee, Gymkhana fee, Training/establishment, internet, deposit (library/lab), laboratory/workshop fee, University pro-rate fee, University youth festival fees, university ashwamedha fees, University Agranee Mahavidyalaya fee, E-facilities fee for DTE..etc.,

Click here for the detailed fee -- Refer 11th page
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?