24th March 2018, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in CEPT University for Master of Furniture Design then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  2. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  3. Course structure of BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  4. Fee expenses of BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California to study Bachelor of Interior Architecture & Design? Fee expenses of this course?
  6. How to do interior designing after passing 10th?
  7. Bio science 12th passed student can do Interior Designing course? How to apply for it and which are the available colleges?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan facility to study Bachelor in Communication Design in Pearl Academy?
  9. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?
  10. Courses available in Interior Designing in distance mode at Delhi?
  11. Procedure to get scholarship to study at Pearl Academy of Fashion for Matriculation student?
  12. Which are the MSc interior colleges in Delhi or in Haryana?
  13. Which is the best College in Haryana for pursuing B.Sc in Interior Designing? What is the fee structure and how can I get admission in the College?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Academy of Architecture, Rachan Sansad? -- [New]
  15. Steps to become a Fashion Designer for 10th student?
  16. Date of sale of Pearl Academy (B.Design) forms? From where to buy the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the best institutes of Fashion Tech in India?
  18. Fee structure to do Textile design from pearl academy?
10th May 2018, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in CEPT University for Master of Furniture Design then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Eligibility to study 4 year undergraduate pathway in Interior Design & Spatial Design (Interior Architecture & Interior Design) in Pearl Academy is a pass in 10+2 in any discipline. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the entrance examination and personal interview. Duration of the course is four years. Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission in Pearl Academy. Candidates can find the details about the course and admission in the Pearl Academy website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?