26th March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Pacific University?

Hi, I am interested to study PhD in Computer Science in Pacific University. So, I would like to know that which entrance exam is there for getting admission?

30th April 2018, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Pacific University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to study PhD in Computer Science in Pacific University. So, I would like to know that which entrance exam is there for getting admission?

Candidates are admitted to the PhD Computer Science at Pacific University through an Admission Test. Admission Test consists of two sections: Section A - General Aptitude and General Awareness (50 objective type questions) and Section B – Subject oriented 50 objective type questions. There is no negative marking for the above sections. Candidates with a master’s degree in computer science or equivalent with minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD Computer Science at Pacific University. The Pacific University website link is given Click Here
30th April 2018, 04:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Pacific University?

Entrance Examination available to pursue PhD in Computer Science in Pacific University:

In order to pursue PhD in Computer Science in Pacific University, you are required to appear in an entrance test which is called Admission Test.

>> You will be admitted to pursue this PhD in course through an admission and scheme of the examination is as follows.

Maximum Marks - 200 Marks
Number of Sections - 2

@ Section A: General Aptitude and General Awareness
(50 Objective Questions of 2 marks each)

@ Section B: Subject Oriented
(50 Objective questions of 2 marks each)

>> There is no negative marks for the above mentioned sections.

Click here for Admission Test details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?