20th June 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Coaching centers for UGC NET exam in English? How to prepare for the exam? Books useful for it and the model question papers?

Giveme the information of coching centers for ugc net in english, or tell me how i want to prepare for this exam & suggest some books which is useful to this exam & how many hours i want prepare& i need some model question papers too.

28th August 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Coaching centers for UGC NET exam in English? How to prepare for the exam? Books useful for it and the model question papers?

coaching centre in goa for preparation of net exam in english
19th September 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Coaching centers for UGC NET exam in English? How to prepare for the exam? Books useful for it and the model question papers?

i am ma in english and i want to prepare ugc net plz give me some suggestion how can i do it
5th October 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

hi i am ma in english & trying hard to clear ugc net but unable to clear paper 3.please suggest me which book to read & which elective option to choose!
6th November 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

which book should i read to pass the ugc net in english.plz suggest me the best book. i want to clear it
6th November 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

which book should i read to pass the ugc net in english.plz suggest me the best book. i want to clear it
18th December 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the prosecc of net exam, hot prepare for it in management? what is the process of ph.d.? my mail id is- [email protected]
10th January 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

IN PUNA IS THERE ANY COCHING CENTER FOR NETSET EXAM IN ENGLISH?
9th February 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I would like to get the objective type questions and answers
18th February 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

hi friends
i m new to know abt books for management for ugc net , i have done pgdhrm. please help me for getting the names of books
17th October 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have done M.Phil English. I have not been able to clear ugc net. Can someone suggest which books to refer for the new pattern.
24th October 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

on d new pattern,it's been easier to clear paper 1 n 2.......i need sm material 4 paper 3.....kindly help me out if any1 havin any beneficial [email protected]
4th January 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hi iam m.sc microbiology student how to prepare net exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?