18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Healthcare Management seats are available IICT?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade for PG Diploma in Healthcare Management. I want to study this PG Diploma course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management in IICT?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  5. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  6. Any reserve seats for defense personnel in DA-IICT?
  7. What is the cutoff rank for DAIICT?
  8. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  9. Which are the medical courses for further studies?
  10. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  11. How to pursue MBA distance course in health care? I am a Physiotherapist working from past 6 to 7 years
  12. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET in Social Medicine & Community Healthcare after completing MBA in Healthcare Management?
  13. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam? I have done PG diploma in hospital and healthcare management from Symbiosis Center for Healthcare Pune
  14. How is hospital management different from healthcare management? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?
  16. List of universities to do PhD after MBA in Healthcare Management? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How many Diploma Event Management seats are available in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management? -- [New]
  18. Procedure of getting admission in Dhiru Bhai Ambani College?
18th May 2018, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Healthcare Management seats are available IICT?

IICT offer distance learning programmes and you can enroll at any time in the year. There is no entrance exam conducted for admission. Hence, no need to worry about number of seats.

Just make sure your have a degree in any stream to become eligible for admission. Apply on a prescribed application format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?