18th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Game Design from Animotion Multimedia Education. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  2. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Web Designing in Arena Multimedia?
  5. Requirements to study BS(Multimedia Design and Communication) in Copenhagen for 12th Vocational Group student? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma(Graphic Design) in LISAA School of Design?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  9. Details of course and fee structure of PG Diploma in Game Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Multimedia Creations in School of Art and Animation, Delhi?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd. Hyderabad? -- [New]
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  14. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design in JIMS, Delhi?
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  18. Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
14th February 2019, 11:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Game Design in Animation Multimedia Education is Rs.30000 to 40000.

=> Diploma in Game Design (DGD) is a diploma level course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?