22nd April 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum percentage in High School in order to secure a seat in BE (EEE) in government college?

What should be the minimum marks should scored in 12th board examination in order to get B.Tech or BE in Electronics and Electrical Engineering seat in any Government Polytechnic college?

Related Questions:
  1. What should be the minimum score in K-CET in order to secure a seat in government college for B.Sc (AG)? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible for me to join Cambridge, Oxford and Harvard like universities?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to get a seat in government medical colleges of India?
  4. How much marks are required in PCM to get admission engineering?
  5. How can I secure a seat in government college for MDS while doing the internship after BDS?
  6. Whether an Indian domicile of Singapore can study further in India after completion of 10th under normal category?
  7. In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 115500 rank in EAMCET?
  8. Can I secure a seat in Kerala after completing B.Tech in EEE with distinction from MGU?
  9. What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  11. How much marks should I secure in EAMCET to get EEE seat in JNTU?
  12. Can I do MSc after scoring 38% marks in Chemistry
  13. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government jobs for physically handicapped high school passed candidate
  15. What should be the Diploma percentage required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  16. Is it compulsory to clear NEET exam to get admission for medical course in merit?
  17. Am I eligible to get B.Pharm admissions in government college after scoring 86 percentage in 12th standard?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Higher Secondary Science in National High School, Kolkata?
5th May 2018, 12:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum percentage in High School in order to secure a seat in BE (EEE) in government college?

To get admission in government colleges in B.E or B.Tech course candidates have to appear for engineering entrance examination.

The entrance examination is conducted by CBSE, IIT, State Education board etc.

So, you have to qualify for entrance examination to get admission in government colleges.

The qualifying marks to appear for examination varies with examination.
5th May 2018, 08:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum percentage in High School in order to secure a seat in BE (EEE) in government college?

To get admission in government colleges candidates have to qualify for entrance examination as admission is not conducted on the basis of aggregate in higher secondary.

Polytechnic colleges does not offer B.Tech or B.E courses.

You can appear for JEE, BCECE, WBJEE, COMEDK etc to get admission in government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?