25th April 2018, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in WB SI Police recruitment for 12th Commerce candidate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 12th with Commerce stream. I am interested to apply for SI Police recruitment of West Bengal. So, I am eligible or not for applying in this recruitment? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th May 2018, 11:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in WB SI Police recruitment for 12th Commerce candidate?

Eligibility criteria of West Bengal Sub Inspector Recruitment are:-
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Candidates must not be less than 20 years and not more than 27 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Candidate must have a graduation degree or its equivalent from any recognized university.

Minimum Physical Standard:-

For Male Candidate:
Height – 1.67 meter
Weight – 51.5 kg
Chest – 79 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms
Vision – according to health manual

For Female Candidates:
Height – 1.60 meter
Weight – 50 kg
Vision – according to health manual
13th May 2018, 12:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in WB SI Police recruitment for 12th Commerce candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for West Bengal SI Police Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for West Bengal SI Police Recruitment is as follows.

>> In order to be eligible for this recruitment, you must have passed "Bachelor's Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with 12th Class which is not equivalent to graduation, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this West Bengal SI Police Recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years in order to be eligible. Of course there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?