25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HDFC Bank Graduate Trainee interview?

Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview of HDFC Bank for the post of Graduate Trainee. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

31st May 2018, 11:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HDFC Bank Graduate Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend HDFC Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment:

In order to be eligible for attending HDFC Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment, you must meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

<> In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" in any discipline from a recognized university.

<> Candidates from, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Pharm, B.E/ B.Tech, LLB, BFA, BBS, BBM, BBA, BFM, BHM, BCA, BCM, BIM, Chartered Accountant, B.A, B.Sc Hotel Management, MBA, MBBS, Diploma, M.Sc Hons, MSW, MFM, MCA, MFM..etc., are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

<> There is no need for working experience in order to be eligible for this HDFC Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment.

<> Some times, HDFC Bank recruit candidates who are passing in the latest year of the recruitment in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?