26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment for 29 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I am working in a private firm. I am 29 years old now. I want to apply for Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment exam. So, I would like to know that I am eligible or not for this post to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment for History graduate?
  2. Detailed notification & important dates of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant 2018 recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Why Meghalaya PSC has Prelims and Mains exams for Lower Division Assistant recruitment?
  4. When the application form of Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment will be released? Pattern of this written test?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
  6. How many vacancies are available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for BTech Chemical graduate?
  7. Age limit to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  8. Pay scale of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  9. Qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  10. Procedure to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  11. Exemption available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for ST candidate?
  12. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment?
  13. Roles & responsibilities of Assistant Engineers through Meghalaya PSC?
  14. Important dates of Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  15. Selection procedure in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  16. List of posts available in Meghalaya PSC recruitment for Electrical Engineers -- [New]
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Meghalaya PSC Junior Engineer written test? Benefits to appear for SC candidate?
  18. Eligibility to apply in HQ Base Workshop Group EME Lower Division Clerk recruitment
2nd June 2018, 04:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment for 29 years old candidate?

"Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant Recruitment"

As a general category, you can not apply for the post of Lower Division Assistant in Meghalaya PSC recruitment exam, because you have crossed the upper age limit. Maximum age limit to apply for this post is 27 years. If you belong to ST/SC or OBC category, then you are eligible to apply for this post. Age relaxations for ST/SC candidates is 5 years and for OBC candidate, Age relaxations is 3 years.
3rd June 2018, 11:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant recruitment for 29 years old candidate?

If you belong to General or OBC category, then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant Recruitment with 29 years of age. On the other side, if you belong to SC/ ST category then I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

In order to apply for this recruitment, you must meet the below mentioned age criteria.

>> Minimum age required - 18 years
>> Maximum age allowed - 27 years

>> Upper age for SC/ ST candidates - 32 years
>> There is no age limit for candidates who are already in the Meghalaya government service provided they have entered service with in the prescribed age limit.

Hence, your eligibility criteria basically depends upon your caste category and check the notification for more details.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?