30th April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Does Annex College of Management Studies offer job assistance to Banking & Finance Diploma candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Banking & Finance course from Annex College of Management Studies. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  5. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  6. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  7. How many Diploma in Banking & Finance seats are available in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  9. M.Com & Diploma in Comparative Mythology
  10. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  13. Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  14. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  15. Can I get Bank job if pursue Banking & Finance Diploma course after 12th Commerce?
  16. Best courses after 12th (commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  18. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
21st June 2019, 03:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Annex College of Management Studies offer job assistance to Banking & Finance Diploma candidates?

Annex College of Management Studies

Yes, Annex College of Management Studies offers job assistance to Banking & Finance Diploma candidates. For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

BD-91, Salt Lake City, Sec I
Kolkata, West Bengal 700064, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?