20th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Silvia james

Admission in MSc Physics I in Akola? Is there any such facility in Akola?

I live in Akola. I want to take admission to Msc-Physics-I in Akola only as Iam working as a teacher in a school. please let me know is ther any such facility in akola? I also want to know the procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  2. Can I get admission in MBBS in GMC Akola?
  3. Is there MSc electronics college in Akola, Amravati?
  4. What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for CS course? Where should I take coaching for the same? I am pursuing B.Com degree(2nd year) from Akola, Maharashtra
  5. How to join CBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. I have not filled my retention form. What should I do?
  7. When will B.Ed entrance exam be held in Akola? What is last date for form submission?
  8. Can I get admission in Akola GMC after scoring 166 marks in PMT?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in Government Medical College, Akola? I have 50% marks in HSC(Maharashtra Board) and secured good rank in MHT CET
  10. What is the quota cutoff list of MBBS in Akola medical college?
  11. What is the centre name in Akola, Amaravati, Chandrapur, Yeothmal?
  12. How to fill the online admission form of Dr Punjabrao Krishi Vidhyapeeth Akola?
  13. CET B.Ed exam date of Akola maharashtra? Date of submission of forms?
  14. What is the cutoff for OBC in government medical college at Akola Maharashtra -- [New]
  15. General quota cutoff list of MBBS at Akola medical college?
  16. List of courses that should be chosen for better future prospective after completing 10th? I'm interested in Maths, colors, interior, cloth sense and living in Akola(Maharashtra)
  17. How to do IRDA and AMFI exam from distance Akola in Maharashtra? How to apply and when is the exam?
  18. How may I get my my admit card for 14th NSO? I'm in 8th Standard from Mount Carmel High school(Akola)
16th September 2015, 12:10 AM
Rashmuu

Default Re: Admission in MSc Physics I in Akola? Is there any such facility in Akola?

MSC is a master degree course with having the duration of two years.One can go for this course after successfully completeion of his/her graduation degree course.

The eligibility for the MSc in physics is , to have a bachelor degree in the science stream with physics as a major subject during the graduation.You must have BSc course with the physics subject.

If you have the graduation degree course then definitely you can apply for this course on to the govt or non govt science college of Akola city.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?