5th May 2018, 12:17 AM
Kumari menka

List of colleges in Gorakhpur offering B.Sc or Diploma courses in Nursing and their admission criteria and eligibility conditions

Is there college either regular or distance related any government college in Gorakhpur where Nursing course is provided? If yes, then what is the processes of admission and dates related to that?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Gorakhpur?
  2. List of colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  5. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  6. List of colleges on Gorakhpur offering MBA in Human Resource Management
  7. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  8. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  9. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  11. Any 6 month specialty courses after BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria?
  12. List of colleges offering BSc(Nursing) in Gujarat
  13. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  14. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  15. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  16. List of colleges offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  17. Speciality courses after BSc Nursing?
  18. Best country to study M.Sc Nursing? List out some colleges with criteria for admission?
14th June 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Gorakhpur offering B.Sc or Diploma courses in Nursing and their admission criteria and eligibility conditions

I have score 41% in PCB from state board can I get addmission in bsc nursing in gorekhpur colleges. And in neet I have scored 78 marks
13th March 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Gorakhpur offering B.Sc or Diploma courses in Nursing and their admission criteria and eligibility conditions

How to take form of bsc nursing interanc in Brd medical college
22nd August 2022, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Bsc nursing 2023 entrance. Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?