26th May 2018, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MTech in Applied Electronics course which is available in IFET College of Engineering. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  2. Should I study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  3. Seats available for MTech(Applied Electronics) course in IFET College of Engineering?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  10. Admission criteria to study MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Anthropology) in Gurucharan College? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?
13th February 2019, 03:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?

The duration of Master of Technology in Applied Electronics course is two years i.e 4 semesters.

The course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering is given below.

FIRST SEMESTER

=> Applied Mathematics for Electronics engineers

=> Advanced Digital Signal Processing

=> Advanced Digital System Design

=> Introduction to VLSI Design

=> Elective I

=> Advanced Electronics System Design Lab I

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Analysis and Design of Analogue Integrated Circuits

=> Computer Architecture and Parallel Processing

=> Neural Network and its Applications

=> Elective II

=> Elective III

=> Advanced Electronics System Design Lab II

THIRD SEMESTER

=> Elective IV

=> Elective V

=> Elective VI

=> Project work Phase I

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Project Work Phase I
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?