27th May 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?

Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism. I would like to know about the structure of this course. So, can you tell me the structure and the duration also of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  2. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  3. Financial aid to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  5. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  7. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  8. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  9. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure and duration of Diploma(Air Hospitality) in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management?
  11. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane? -- [New]
  14. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  15. Should I study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  16. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  17. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  18. Detailed information about MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) course offered in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?