28th May 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of PhD program in Journalism and Mass Communication which is available in Garden City University. Can you please let me know the structure of this PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?
  2. Eligibility to get PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) admission in Garden City University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?
  4. How many PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) seats are available in Garden City University?
  5. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  6. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  7. Amission procedure of mass communication in Amity, Kolkata? What is the fee structure followed?
  8. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  10. Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology
  11. Fee structure of Master of Mass Communication offered in Burdwan University?
  12. Course structure of Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University? -- [New]
  13. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing BA Honors? What is the fee structure for Mass Communication?
  14. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  15. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure of top Delhi mass communication colleges
  17. Admission Procedure of Mass Communication diploma in DU? Fee structure and admission form details for the same?
  18. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
25th July 2022, 12:13 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?

The Course Structure of PhD Journalism and Mass Communication at Garden City University is:-

*Communication Theory

*Research Methodology 1

*Research Methodology 2

*Elective Subjects

*Core Subjects

*Journalism Studies etc ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?