29th May 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply an Internship in HCL Technology for CSE 3rd year student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of Computer Science Engineering, studying in 3rd year of BTech. I want to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies. Can you please let me know about the procedure for applying the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to CSE 3rd year student?
  2. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  3. Does Indian Railway provide internship to CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, TCS and IBM for B.Tech(Information & Communication Technology) 3rd year student?
  5. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Delhi for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  7. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Information about summer internship program in HCL?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students?
  12. How to do Summer Internship from HCL in Noida being a student of 3rd year B.Tech in CSE?
  13. Details about internship training in HCL being a CSE 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Mumbai for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
  16. Corporate Internship in HCL, Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  18. How to apply for internship in HCL Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2018, 11:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply an Internship in HCL Technology for CSE 3rd year student?

Being a CSE candidate, HCL is one of the best the option for doing the internship. You will gain a valuable experience from HCL. The procedure to apply for the internship in HCL includes following steps:
Write an application to the General Manager (HR) regarding the internship.
Attach your resume to the application and forward the same through 'Proper Channel' from your current institute. Your college with attache a recommendation letter along with the application. This will helps you in getting the internship from reputed company i.e. HCL.
Once your application approved by the concerned authority, you can start the internship in HCL.
You are suggested to prepare a report on your experience gained during the internship. You may have to submit the same at the end of the internship to get the internship completion certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?