31st May 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in NCHMCT to study BHM for 12th Science NIOS candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear in NCHMCT for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management. But I have completed my 12th Science from NIOS Board. So, I would like to know that am I eligible to apply for NCHMCT? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc(IT) for 12th NIOS Science candidate?
  2. Whether a differently abled candidate is eligible to study Science additionally in 10th ICSE? Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS will enable his admission in Professional colleges?
  3. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE 5 years ago? Can I apply for JEE Mains after 12th NIOS?
  4. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  5. Eligibility to study BBM in Abroad for NIOS candidate?
  6. Date of announcement of result for NCHMCT entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility for admission in DMLT from NIOS? Study centres for DMLT from NIOS?
  8. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in MCAT for 12th Science student?
  10. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study Biotechnology for a NIOS student from Agra?
  12. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  13. Eligibility to apply in KIITEE for 12th NIOS candidate?
  14. Eligibility to pursue Bachelor in Physiotherapy for 12th Science from NIOS Board passed candidate?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in VNSG University if completed 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  16. Shall I continue BHM or do loss 3 years for Science and again do Bachelor in Agriculture or Pharmacy?
  17. Can I apply to study BDS being an NIOS candidate?
  18. How can I apply to study BBM in Australia being a 12th NIOS candidate?
9th June 2018, 09:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NCHMCT to study BHM for 12th Science NIOS candidate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for NCHMCT Examination:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to apply for this NCHMCT Examination with the above mentioned criteria.

NIOS is a recognized board and hence courses that are done from this board are also recognized. Hence, I can say that courses done from NIOS board are also eligible to apply for this NCHMCT Examination.

<> You should have done 12th class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Passing English as a subject of study in the qualifying exam is mandatory.

<> 12th Class from any recognized Central or State Board like CBSE or ISCE or State Board of Secondary Education.
9th June 2018, 09:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NCHMCT to study BHM for 12th Science NIOS candidate?

Yes, NIOS appeared candidates are eligible for NCHMCT exam.

Like other national boards (CBSE, ICSE, etc.) NIOS is also recognized by Government of India.

So, a candidate who had completed 12th from NIOS Board is also eligible to apply for NCHMCT exam.

If you are General candidate, then your age must not be greater than 22 years and you must be born after July 1, 1996.

However, if you are SC/ST candidate, then your age must not be greater than 25 years and you must be born after July 1, 1993.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?