21st June 2011, 05:23 PM
archnaparwani

Options available for doing part time MBA in Hospital Management in Delhi? List of reputed universities? Benefits of doing MBA?

Hello I would like to know what option can I have for doing part time mba in hospital management in delhi, I would like to about reputed universites for the same and what are thebenifits if doing mba from job point if view, I am practicing eye surgeon. thanks archna

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D part time in management after doing MBA marketing from IGNOU
  3. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  4. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which stream is better among Finance, Marketing and Operations to study in MBA? List of universities offering part time MBA in such stream? -- [New]
  6. List of government or deemed universities in Delhi, offering part time Ph.D in management?
  7. List of valuable universities which offer Part Time MBA course for BBA graduate?
  8. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  9. Admission procedure to study MBA in Hospital Management for a Male Nurse?
  10. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  11. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  12. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  13. List of universities which offer Distance MBA in Marketing/Supply Chain Management?
  14. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  16. List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?
  17. What can I do after doing BCA?
  18. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
16th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options available for doing part time MBA in Hospital Management in Delhi? List of reputed universities? Benefits of doing MBA?

i want to know about telecommunication managment through distance mode in andrapradesh.
7th October 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options available for doing part time MBA in Hospital Management in Delhi? List of reputed universities? Benefits of doing MBA?

Can you tell me about entrance exam in MBA in hospital management and health care from AIIMS Delhi and what's the eligibility for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?