2nd June 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Does Allahabad Bank offer Education Loan for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course?

Hello Sir, I want to do Bachelor of Veterinary Science from a reputed college. For this course, I want to apply an education loan. So, I came to know that Allahabad Bank is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Education Loan for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course?
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  3. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany?
  4. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of banks which offer education loan to study Bachelor of Design course in NID? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for MBBS aspirant?
  7. Eligibility to get an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for Bachelor of Library Science course?
  8. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  9. Benefits and drawbacks of Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Concession in Allahabad Bank Education Loan for girl candidate?
  11. State Bank or Allahabad Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
  13. Whether Allahabad Bank sanctions Education Loan to study B.E. Aeronautical in a Private college?
  14. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for Bachelor of Computer Application program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Vocational Science? -- [New]
  17. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  18. Expenses covered under Allahabad Bank Education Loan for Abroad studies?
9th June 2018, 12:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Allahabad Bank offer Education Loan for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course?

Yes, the Allahabad Bank offers education loan for pursuing Bachelor of Veterinary Science course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process are eligible to apply for an education loan under Allahabad Bank Education Loan Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?