4th June 2018, 12:55 AM
Syed fahad hussain.s

How much marks are required in 12th board exam to join graduate course in Visual Communication from Loyola College, Chennai?

I want to pursue graduation in Visual Communication from Loyola College, Chennai. I'm currently pursuing my Higher Secondary. So, in order to get admission in the above mentioned course in the said college how much marks are required in 12th board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required to join Viscom?
  2. Fees structure for Visual Communication course in Loyola college?
  3. What is eligibility, admission procedure and fees for B.Sc Visual Communication from Loyola College?
  4. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
  5. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?
  6. Fee details about MSc Visual Communication course in Loyola College? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Sashakt Scholarship with 97.4% in 12th CBSE to study BSc in Loyola College, Chennai? -- [New]
  8. What type of questions are asked in the interview of BSc Visual Communication in Loyola college Chennai?
  9. What is the fees of BSc visual communication in loyola college
  10. How much marks are required to join MSc Visual Communication?
  11. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai?
  12. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Visual Communication from Loyala college?
  13. What is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com?
  14. How much marks are required in 12th to join Viscom in Loyola?
  15. Marks required to study Viscom in Loyola college? Is there any entrance exam conducted for the same?
  16. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  17. What is the required percentage of marks to get a seat in Loyola college of commerce, Chennai
  18. Is MBA the right option after completing BSc Physics from Loyola College Chennai?
27th November 2022, 03:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in 12th board exam to join graduate course in Visual Communication from Loyola College, Chennai?

Those who have completed class 12th with atleast 65% and above marks can apply for the course.

As the admission is based on merit , one must try to score as much as possible because the cutoff each varies depending on the no of applicants.

Admission to UG courses is merit based except for media courses where students need to qualify loVAT .

It accepts the application form through online mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?