4th June 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of CDAC - Hyderabad Project Engineer recruitment 2018?

Hello everyone, I need little help, actually I want to apply for Project Engineer post in CDAC - Hyderabad. Can you help me with the important dates. Kindly provide me the dates of 2018. Kindly let me know about the important dates immediately.

5th June 2018, 04:04 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Default Re: Important dates of CDAC - Hyderabad Project Engineer recruitment 2018?

Hi Sir / Medam,

CDAC Impotent Dates:

1. Commencement of online Registration of Application of Candidates: 25-05-

2. Last date for online Registration of Application of Candidates : 08-06-2018

3. Written test and Interview date - Will be Communicated by email only.

All the best............
5th June 2018, 07:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of CDAC - Hyderabad Project Engineer recruitment 2018?

Important dates of CDAC Hyderabad Project Engineer Recruitment 2018:

Some of the major important dates to be noted of this CDAC Hyderabad Project Engineer Recruitment 2018 are given below.

>> Starting date to apply online - 1st June, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 15th June, 2018

>> Date of conduct of Interview - this date will be communicated by email only.

If you meet the required criteria, you can start apply for this recruitment on or before 15th June, 2018.

Click here for More Details
5th June 2018, 10:55 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Important Dates to apply online for recruitment of Project Engineer in C-DAC 2018

Commencement of Online Registration of application by candidates : 1st June 2018

Last date for online registration of application by candidates : 15th June 2018

Date of Interview - Will be declared by the board and candidates will be informed through email given in the application form of this recruitment.

These are the important dates of this examination and one thing I would say that you must provide a working and active email id in the application form which is currently in use because date of interview is yet to be declared that is why you are required to provide active email id and contact number.

The board will directly mail to candidates for interview who will apply for the job so keep visiting at the official website of C-DAC regarding updates of this recruitment and date of interview and keep checking your email regularly after online application so you can get date of interview when it is declared.

This is a project recruitment and all candidates will be selected for the job based on their past academic qualification, work experience etc. and performance of interview process that is why you must prepare yourself for every challenge because competition is stiff.

You should collect in depth knowledge of your subject that you will definitely be asked in the interview and if you are good and experienced candidate as per demand then your job may be sure in this project so prepare well.

I have attached official notification kindly download for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf C-DAC HYDERABAD RECRUITMENT NOTICE 2018.pdf(170.1 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?