12th June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  2. How many MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) seats are available in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  5. Which universities provide PG Diploma in Stree Roga and Prasutitantra?
  6. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College? -- [New]
  7. Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  8. Fee detail of Indian colleges to study M.Com in Banking Insurance & Management?
  9. Admission procedure to study MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  10. Are there any colleges or institutes for MBA in HR? I have completed TYB.Com
  11. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  12. Eligibility to study MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College?
  13. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  14. Is it beneficial to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  16. Top civil engineering colleges in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get admission to study M.Phil(Commerce) at Bharath College of Science & Management?
  18. Admission criteria to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
13th June 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Applicants have to collect the application from the college or can download it from the Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College (SDM College) website for the admission to study MCom Insurance and Bank Management. They have to fill up the form and submit with the following documents for the admission: Copies of SSLC, II PUC (10+2), Degree Marks Card – all semesters and 4 passport size & 2 stamp size photographs. Applicants with BCom or BBM degree with accounting / finance / insurance / banking as one of the subjects and should have secured a minimum of 45% in aggregate including languages and Group III subjects are eligible to apply for the MCom Insurance and Bank Management at SDM College. Details are available in the SDM College website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?