28th June 2018, 08:18 AM
Tuadutta

Is Rizwan Memorial College Of Education, Srinagar approved by NCTE and UGC?

Dear Sir, I am going to apply for BEd course in Rizwan Memorial College Of Education, Srinagar. I just want to know that this college is approved to NCTE and UGC? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

30th June 2018, 11:19 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Rizwan Memorial College Of Education, Srinagar approved by NCTE and UGC?

Rizwan Memorial College of Education is one of the university under university of Kashmir.

This college is affiliated by the university of Kashmir and it is recognised by UGC but not by NCTE.
30th June 2018, 01:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Rizwan Memorial College Of Education, Srinagar approved by NCTE and UGC?

Yes, Rizwan Memorial College of Education, Srinagar is approved by NCTE and affiliated by Kashmir University. So, you can apply for B.Ed course in this college.
3rd June 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Is rihan college of education khulmulla ganderbal srinagar approved by ncte and ugc
27th July 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Is rizwan memorial college approved by ncte
28th July 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

IS RIZWAN MEMORIAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SRINAGER APPROVED BY NCTE ?
28th July 2019, 02:41 PM
aroy8091

Yes Rizwan Memorial College of Education is approved by NCTE and UGC. You can apply for BED in this college when admission procedure starts.
28th July 2019, 10:26 PM
sourishchatterjee87

Hi,

Rizwan Memorial College Of Education, Srinagar is approved by NCTE and Kashmir University.

Hope this helps. Thanks
29th July 2019, 12:19 AM
mani98

Yes, Rizwan Memorial College of Education, Srinagar is approved by NCTE and affiliated by Kashmir University. So, you can apply for B.Ed course in this college.
12th August 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done my bacler of education from the Rizwan memorial college of education for girls passed B. ED. Session March/April.2004.My Mame Futurity Kaur Roll No5384.I Have not got my B. ED. Degree. Is my Degree is lying in college or University. I'm.Dire need for govt job .Iam ready to deposit the expanded borne other postal charges. Please revert soon.
2nd September 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Is rizwan college of Srinagar approved by ncte??
Please help!!!!
25th October 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Is K S R College of education ncte approved
3rd February 2020, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b.Ed from Rizwan Memorial College. May I kindly get the ncte approved letter? My school demands the ncte letter from the college.
8th September 2021, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want the ncte approved letter of Rizwan memorial college,Srinagar. Pl upload
4th January 2022, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get degree Degree from kashmir university srinagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?