3rd July 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Software Trainee in Quinnox?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Software Trainee post which is offered in Quinnox? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

9th July 2018, 06:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Software Trainee in Quinnox?

Job Description of a Software Trainee in Quinnox:

Some of the major responsibilities of a Software Trainee in Quinnox are given below.

<> You are required to follow the standards and project guidelines as a Software Trainee.

<> You should perform some monitoring tasks and need to ensure that the first response to the customer is given according to the time limits that are defined in the SLA.

<> You are required to follow the agreed processes and guidelines as well and make sure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.

Some of the skills required are,
@ Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
@ Must have good analytical Ability
@ Good Interpersonal Skills
@ Strong problem solving skills and good logical skills
@ Basic Technical Knowledge of .NET, Java, C++..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?