7th July 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

6th September 2018, 06:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program 2018?

Procedure to apply for Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program 2018 is given below.

Application process for Nirmaan Scholarship and Mentorship Program consists of two parts as mentioned below.

1). Visit the official website of Nirmaan scholarship organization I.e. http://www.nirmaan.orgto fill the application form.

Fill in the form with required details.

Submit the application form.

Take a print out of application form for future use.

2). After clearing the first level of scrutiny, you are required to send the essential documents through email to
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?