10th July 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

When the Internship notification will be released in PGCIL?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to do an Internship in PGCIL. I am studying in BTech with Electrical Engineering. I am a final semester student and I want to apply for 1 year Internship in this company. So, I would like to know that when the internship notification will be release?

14th July 2018, 09:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Internship notification will be released in PGCIL?

You can get the internship notifications by visiting the daily employment newspapers. You can register yourself in different education forums where you will get the regular updates. You can also visit the official website of the company and keep checking regularly about the latest updates.

Web: http://www.powergridindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?