12th July 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan?

Hello, I am trying to apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for my Post Graduation course. I want to know that for applying an education loan what interest charges during the moratorium period? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Indian Bank Education Loan?
  2. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Dena Bank Education Loan?
  3. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan?
  4. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Central Bank of India Education Loan?
  5. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  6. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  7. How much interest is chared during moratorium period of Bank of Baroda Education Loan?
  8. What does Moratorium periods means for interest rates?
  9. Details of Moratorium Period under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much interest charges during moratorium period of Karnataka Bank Education Loan?
  11. How much interest charges during moratorium period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  12. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  13. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  14. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  15. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  16. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Moratorium period under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
16th July 2018, 05:16 PM
laxmeech

Default Re: How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan?

1% interest is charged during moratorium period.
Repayment duration for moratorion is uotp 15 years.
For full information visit bankofmaharastra.in . You will get information about education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?