13th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have given my Board exam from CBSE Board and I want to do Intermediate from AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru. So, I would like to know that what cutoff percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam so that I can secure admission in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Karnataka Board to study 11th Science in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  2. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  3. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  4. Which is the best college after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Intermediate Science admission in Army Public School, Nahan? -- [New]
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get admission in any International School for to study Intermediate Science?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Basistha?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  18. Percentage required in 10th CBSE to get 11th admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi?
15th July 2018, 02:41 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?

Cutoff percentage required in 10th standard in CBSE board to study in Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bangalore is at least 80% aggregate.
15th July 2018, 02:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?

In various schools and colleges admission are done on the basis of cut-off marks scored in 12th board examination.
Every year cut-off marks changes.
But if you want to grab a seat in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School to pursue Intermediate then, you must have to score more than 75% aggregate in 10th board examinations.
15th July 2018, 07:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?