22nd June 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Which course among CA and CS is more valuable?

as i m a just 12th passd student sooooo pls guide me that whch course among ca and cs will me more valuable and has worth doing it.............i hav also plsnned to do 3 yrs llb after graduation.... sooo whch course is valuable in future and whch is more company demanding profession....???????????????????????

25th October 2011, 08:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course among CA and CS is more valuable?

CA and CS both are equally good. CA professionals have to look after all the financial transactions of an organization. CS professionals are legal representatives of the company. There are large number of opportunities in private and public sector after completion of both the courses. B.A LLB is also a good option if you are interested in law.
28th October 2011, 09:02 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hi,
bachelor of computer applications is a course that is customized for students wishing to shine in the field of computers and information technology.

Career options for bca:

• after bca one is eligible to take up the masters’ degree courses like mca or m.sc. As a full-time course in the top-rated universities.

• so can alse go for software programmer,software tester,software engineer,software developer,systems analyst.

• you can also go for diploma courses and mca courses..
• if you have any financial constraint then you can go for part time job.
• if you are interested in teaching then you can go for m.s.c in computer science.

• if you are interested in hardware then you can go for hardware and networking.for networking you can choose any of these courses:

1. Ccna (cisco certified course in networking).
2. Mcse (microsoft certified course in software networking).
3. Certificate course in networking from jet king.

• if you want to go in programming field then you can do a certificate course in any of the languages like
*java
*dot net
*c#
*c++
* linux and unix

• you can also go for software design development job within any tech company.

-job prospects:-

• banks

• computers and related electronic equipment manufacturers

• consultancies

• desktop publishing

• financial institutions

• government agencies

• insurance providers

• schools and colleges

• security and surveillance companies.
OK,
30th November 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i judt passed my 12th exam how can i prepare for CA?
30th November 2011, 11:05 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which course among CA and CS is more valuable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
as i m a just 12th passd student sooooo pls guide me that whch course among ca and cs will me more valuable and has worth doing it.............i hav also plsnned to do 3 yrs llb after graduation.... sooo whch course is valuable in future and whch is more company demanding profession....???????????????????????
Which course among CA and CS is more valuable?

There is no any criteria for "More valuable " course as every course is valuable in itself and it depend upon student ,their interest and dedication to that field .

Those who look at an independent career like practicing professional accounting, chartered accountancy would be better suited as the opportunities for practicing are more in that profession. This does not mean that there is no scope for private practice for cost accountants and company secretaries. They too have the option to carry on as practicing professionals. But the avenues available for them are far lesser compared to CA

Those who look at working in an administrative environment dealing with legal aspects may look at company secretaryship as it involves in depth aspects relating to company law and its application to companies.

Even cost accountants and chartered accountants study corporate laws. But, they do not study it in as much detail and depth as a company secretary does

So now you better decide which one to choose and according to you which one is best .

With Regards
ravik1214
11th January 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Tell me what 2 do ca or cs???
23rd March 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Pllzzzzzz tell me detail about course of company secratary..
5th May 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

hi, is CA best option after bscit graduation?
17th July 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

which is better CA or CS.......?
16th January 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am muthu doing my post graduation(M.COM).i have decided to do CS along with my PG.Is that correct decision..................suggest me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
16th March 2015, 10:05 PM
sachin200792

Both of the courses are valuable in their own areas. As they are totally different courses and the career paths are definitely different, it is rather hard to compare which one is better for you.

It should be decided on your own analysis of things like what is the subject that you prefer and what you are good at. It you like to get into technology and build stuff or whether you are good at mathematical and problem solving related to accounts or economics.

These are the kind of things that you have to consider when trying to decide what career path you should choose for yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?