22nd June 2011, 07:50 PM
zabi1990

What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

respected sir
after doing mechanical engineering can do graduate in marine engg ....................
wat is the procedure for tat..........

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  2. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  4. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to pursue Marine Engineering course after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  8. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  9. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college is suitable to pursue graduation in marine in marine engineering? What is the joining procedure for it?
  11. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed? -- [New]
  12. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  13. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Marine Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical with an aggregate of 60%?
  15. How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?
  16. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to do PG in Marine Engineering after Mechanical Engineering completion?
  18. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
7th March 2012, 09:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabi1990 View Post
respected sir
after doing mechanical engineering can do graduate in marine engg ....................
wat is the procedure for tat..........
Candidates holding bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering are eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course of one year duration.
To be considered eligible for the course, one must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the final year of the program and 50% in English, either in the secondary or higher secondary level.
The maximum age limit to pursue the course is 28 years.

Institute offering the course are as follows:

Chidamabarm Institute of Maritime Technology-Chennai
Vel’s Academy of Maritime Education and Training-Chennai
C.V. Raman College of Engineering-Bhubaneswar
Mangalore Marine College-Mangalore
Marine Engineering and Research Institute-Mumbai
Institute of Maritime Studies-Goa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?